Monday, October 20, 2008

Ichabod Crane never had it so good

It's that pumpkin carving time of year again. Woo Hoo!

This uber beautiful pumpkin is brought to you all the way from Afghanistan by the talented Dave. I can't believe he got so much detail on such a small area. Carving genius I tell you. It is lacking flames. Did I say lacking? I meant improved upon with no flames.

Mine on the other hand, hee he, while lacking in detail makes up for it in uniqueness. Ok, so maybe it doesn't actually make up for it. But it is unique. No one else I know of used my hand for their inspiration.

The rest are brought to you by a few of the Hatley siblings who participated in our Family Home Evening.

Laci's cute creation.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Spencer with Hogsqueal.

I think the top would do well for a tail.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Mark's impersonation of his pumpkin.                                                                                                                       

                             Lanisha and the Joker.

Happy Halloween Everyone!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! I'm so jealous of your fun family! I wish I had children who lived nearby.

Laci J said...

NICE!!! We should make this an annual tradition, so be sure to come back every year. Next time we're gonna need the spouses too.

Valli said...

It's a date! Tell Ryan.

Anonymous said...

Wow, I have to go on your blog to see these awesome pictures of you kids and your pumpkins. Now they are all on the porch railing, the pumpkins, not the kids. alaskamom