- Cornea removal. Instrument of choice: fingernails.
- Practicing applied sleep deprivation.
- Taste test subject of dog.
- Singing. Favorite song: AHHHHHHHHHH!
- Testing dads pain tolerance levels during chest hair removal sessions.
- Waste management extraordinaire.
- Aerobics Richard Simmons would be proud of.
- Perfecting manipulative facial expressions. (Flashed that smile at the bishop today. Smooth little lass.)
- Studying curtain patterns for future interior design craftiness.
- Bungee jumping. At least it will be when we get a Johnny Jumper.
Recent Activities include:
-Visiting the local pumpkin patch.
-Eating at Macaroni Grill
-Dressing up for church.
-Judge at ward chili cook off.
-Shopping with dad. Oh, how I wish we had picture of that one. Dave walking down the isles of Rural King with squirt in a baby carrier, the dog on a leash, pushing a cart bursting with bags of dog food.
So many activities!