Saturday, October 27, 2007

Gearing up for Halloween

Tonight for date-night we carved pumpkins. This is the last year that we do this with kitchenware. Our ward Halloween party is tomorrow and we went with what we had. I picked a crappy flimsy kithen knife and a triangular file. Valli has been chipping away on her pumpkin for hours with a paring knife.



There must be better tools than these. Anyway- I am finished. The fact that it is completely on fire just makes it an authentic Dave Harrell pumpkin.



Isn't it just the cutest thing?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like something from one of those scary Halloween movies, which I would never watch for fear of having nightmares! A true Dave classic!!!

Anonymous said...

its FIRE!!!
hahahahha!
i LOVE fire....it makes me feel...warm and homie. Is that ur lawn? Well im pretty sher that it got a nice scorch huh? Yeah. I wish i could get at least a tan. I work outside for 5 hours a day and...still no tan. (*sob*)
='(
ahhhhhh, oh well. Well ill ttyl
loves<3
nesha