Friday, October 5, 2007

Sugary breakfast overload

Last Friday morning Breakfast:





These were a late morning creation of yumminess that exceeds description. What a great way to start a day. Dave was banished from the kitchen until this concoction of Strawberry cream cheese, Marshmallow cream, Whipped cream, Raspberry jam and other goodies could be placed in front of him. Yes, it was a lot of sugar. Umm, and cream.

It was crazy goodness though. The kind of crazy goodness that sends tentacles of flavor throughout your taste buds at the mere mention of it. The strawberry cream cheese and marshmallow cream came from a fruit dip I made earlier in the week and thought I'd just throw it in to test the waters. We normally don't have marshmallow cream for breakfast. Personally I don't have anything against it, at least now I don't. That wasn't the case before we devoured this meal. However, in my support of Dave keeping his hour glass figure I won't make a habit of this. At least it had fresh fruit that I cut with my own two little hands. Sooo, that compensates for all the refined foods part of it right?

Dave got the day off due to the reenlistment and I have Friday's off due to a great boss. It's great having a day off together! Anythings better than waking up at 4:30am.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think it's only right that you fly to AK at the next available moment and make those for your favorite mother-in-law!!!

Valli said...

OK!
Would you like to customize the fruit?

Bryan & Bobbie said...

I just drooled all over my computer.

Jenny said...

Yum!

Anonymous said...

Are those Papa's crepes? It sure looks like a family meal, I make those every once in a great while but not that sexy. Dang, I bet they were awesome, Pops would be proud.

Valli said...

Yes, those are Popa's crepes. I should have pointed that out. Good call.