Sunday, July 1, 2007

Little Did He Know...

... that pretty much sums it up.
I think that the first post of a new blog should be funny, unique, interesting, and whatever that word is that means something like- incites discussion, conflicting opinions, and scandal. Sadly this is none of those things- even if you are a close friend or family. This is for y'alls benefit as much as mine. I am posting again because I like to write stuff and I think I'm funny. I feel left out on the attention spawned by my siblings' creations, see SavvyMom and Nemesis. And I think its fun.
So- here's what you might expect to find here:
  • Updates on the slow improvement of our house.
  • Updates on the slow deterioration of our house.
  • Stuff that happens to me I think y'all might find amusing.
  • Rants about stupid people, ideas, institutions, laws, animals... the list goes on.
  • Pictures of stuff- eventually, our camera is not working right now.
  • A commentary of my own personal efforts to make the world a more better place.


And with that I would like to take this time to share a few things. Blackberries are in season so go pick some. We got our on the side of the interstate where they are growing like crazy. I recommend wearing thin work gloves that you wouldn't mind turning purple, and long sleeves and jeans. I didn't remember this from years and years ago, but I turns out the thorns are prolific and exceedingly sharp. Also, look out for the spiders, fire ants and ginormous june beetles that fly up your arms and into your faces and make your freak out like a sissy in front of your friends. Otherwise, have a blast. We did.

Okay folks, talk amongst yourselves. Everybody leave feedback so I have warm fuzzies.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think the freakout sessions contributed to you getting the most berries. It provided entertainment for us. Hmm.. it was to distract us while you increased the volume of delicious berries.

Anonymous said...

Like u said .....ur goin to hell....

gream said...

This is a very interesting and interesting article. Like this.








Golden Slot ผ่านเว็บ