Friday, March 12, 2010

We like it Hot Hot Hot

Our heater/AC unit does not handle separation anxiety well. As a result it died a couple days before Dave deployed. Died, gave up the ghost, croaked, kicked the bucket, puffed it's last warm breath. Speaking of warm breath, JD, Caitlin, you are champs. Please visit again. Please. You won't see your breath in the house next time you come.

I am happy to announce we have replaced the wimpy unit with a pro. It was located quite a road trip away by Tennessee's standards. We actually left the Nashville mission! Now that's a trip. But I had my dutiful helper to keep me alert and assist in the heavy lifting.

We arrived at our destination to discover that our newish unit comes from the home town of Jack Daniels. Interestingly enough the guy we bought it from works for Jack Daniels. But, oh, that's just his day job. He's a bondsman as well. I wonder who his high school career counselor was?

To celebrate our warm house Squirt started rolling from her tummy to her back and then to her tummy. Again and again and again. She is noticing it's a little hard to roll when the mutt wants to join in. He has a thing for diapers. Unfortunately.

3 comments:

deerhollow said...

fun posts! Our blog didn't note you had added them either - blogspot is kinda crazy! hope all is well with you two little ladies!!

Cathy said...

I'm glad it all worked out. I can't wait to see you both.

Christine said...

Wow! You had quite the adventure! How funny that you ended up in the hometown of Jack Daniels! haha! I miss you and wish I was there to go on your trip with you! Call anytime!