Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Cilantro

Accepting your nominations for Worst Mother of the Year.

To solidify your vote I am going to let her play with the plastic bag next.

For anyone else in the running desiring to take the title here are my tips:
Turn your back long enough to write "dishwasher" on a note to yourself.
Leave a full garbage can at the floor level.
Place your child in a (bow leg inducing) walker.
Trim babies fingernails with a Bowie knife.

Hope these help your chances. Good luck. You'll need it if you want to beat me.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Sorry - you loose. I'm sure I can come up with way more dumb things than that. Did I mention that she is so cute!!!

Unknown said...

Oh, and since I know Dave is gone I don't beleive the bowie knife story either. You are going to have to try harder!

Jenny said...

I think since cilantro is non-toxic you're in the clear. When she starts eating things off the sidewalk and you have to call poison control all the time it's going to be so much fun... I think Hudson is going to be one of those babies I have them on speed dial for. He ate a woman's necklace at church and then her program.

Valli said...

Necklace, huh? Nice.
She has a couple programs under her belt already. I limit her intake to three or less per Sunday.

Laci J said...

So I'm be the nice one here and let you win... I mean your husband did just get deployed and the cilantro DID come out of the garbage so apparently there was something wrong with it, past the point of eating. CONGRATULATIONS!!! Now someone will take your baby away, and hopefully adopt it to me.

Bryan & Bobbie said...

Your too funny Valli! I'm learning the same things with my son.