Monday, February 11, 2008

The Bestest Sister in the World

Last week I vowed not to submit any more posts to our blog. We all see how long that lasted. As determined as I was to stick to my guns on this I’m throwing in the towel. I even went so far as to write up something and email it to a few people. Then today I got the greatest package and totally have to show it off.


And here I thought I was all on the ball and everything when I filled out two lousy valentines and stuck them in the mail for her and her hubby today. I am now the proud owner and wearer of a fabulous pair of Valentines socks and I have Pansy seeds I am so excited to watch grow into delightful colorful faces that I can say good morning to. Family is the Bestest!

Now I am so going to decorate and enjoy this coming day of Love. Thank you everyone for being so great and supportive while Dave is deployed.

Happy Valentines Day!

3 comments:

Cooldad said...

Huh. That's a pretty cool assortment of goodies you got there! I wish I'd thought of that. I guess I need to think about it sooner next year. I didn't even send Mike a package.

coolmom

Valli said...

Tell me about it. I signed a few cards the size of my thumb nail and thought I was doing good. Valentines Day is one of those that just sneaks up on people I guess. Thats some reason that all men can cling to at least.

Anonymous said...

WooHoo! You admitted it, I AM the greatest sister in the world. I'm sooo glad you know that now. So my favorite thing is the the little pillow that says "Not Tonight" which you already know. I cant believe you got it already though, I had Ryan drop it in the mail Saturday just before they closed. CRAZY! Oh, and I cant take credit for everything, some of that is from mom.