Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Halloween

Many Halloween parties were to be had while we were in Alaska. We love us some Halloween parties! There's a great costume shop near my parents home known to only a few. A lady has an extensive collection in her three car garage. No cars. Hardly any standing room either. We found a little duck costume for Lillian that served us well for the first party. This gave us (my mom) enough time to make her costume for the last party a week later. A party with a fabulous bon fire and fireworks!
Thank you to all my siblings who had wonderful parties and amazing food. Thank you to my mom for making the adorable panda costume. We had a great Halloween!

2 comments:

Laci J said...

You know, you were my main reason for having a party! If you hadnt planned on coming up I wouldnt have even planned a party. So thanks!

Unknown said...

I can't decided if she's cuter as a duck or a panda! She's cute no matter what!