Saturday, May 16, 2009

Babys First Picture

We saw our kid earlier this week. The tech said she thinks its a girl. So there it is, we're having a girl. Or possibly a boy with no penis. But since there is a loving supreme being that watches over stuff like that, our child will be the former and not the later. Our precious little meat-wad had come a long way from being a gooey blood-filled jellybean. We watched her hopping around like a little frog during the ultrasound. She's feisty, and modest. It took a while for us to catch a glimpse of the goodies because she is already so pure and chaste. She got that from me.


10 comments:

Nemesis said...

Awwwwww, look at her little nose! Very, very cute.

lil Rebel Child♥ said...

oh my goodness! Shes b-e-a-utiful! I can see that i am going to be one of the two greatest Aunts she will ever have! yay for me! ...cant wait to see her. haha she has a nose all of her own now. wow. loves<3 nesh

lil Rebel Child♥ said...

she the cutest baby i've never seen!

Valli said...

Lanesha, you're so wierd. I wouldn't have it any other way. Can't wait to see you. Just a few more weeks!
And you will be a great aunt. As in an aunt that is great! You can teach her how to do hurdles and make quilts. Since those are your specialty and I suck at both.

Natalie said...

It must be the season for girls!!! =) Congratulations guys!!!

coolmom said...

I love her already! Any names picked out yet?

Anonymous said...

Congrats! I didn't know that you were expecting.

Laci J said...

Lanisha's right, she does have her own little nose. No sharing with her sister like us. We're gonna have to see how much she can handle, just 3 weeks away now.

Christine said...

precious!

Byron and Lahela said...

Oh my gosh! I'm SO glad you have a blog :) Nice ultrasound pic.