Saturday, April 11, 2009

What's Cookin?

Gosh. Is it April already?

I have so much stuff to blog about! The biggest news is that Valli is pregnant. And what is even better is that it's mine! We are at about 15 weeks now. For all of you who don't know what that means (like me), we don't know if it's a boy or a girl yet. We find out in week 20. It had better be a boy, that's all I'm saying. From what Valli has tried to explain, it seems our baby is a 4 inch long turd-shaped, wriggling, thumb-sucking, meat-wad with a discernible neck.

Valli is doing great. She wasn't ever super-ill so we are grateful for that. In case you wanted to know, I handled the first trimester like a champ. I was never sick and the energy levels were through the roof. I think I even lost a couple pounds.

Meat-wad's suspected birthday going to be some time in early October. These are some of the things I want our baby to have for its birthday: a Nintendo Wii, a Remington 300 Ultra Magnum, the 3rd season of My Name Is Earl, and numchucks. Valli wouldn't ask for anything unless it was life and death. Not even for her first baby. But you can trust me that she agrees with everything I've written

Deuces, y'all.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations on everything, but mostly on little baby Harrell. A boy would be awesome and then he and Superman (Ethan's name for baby Hudson) could be best buds. Anyway, I don't think a girl is going to need all those toys. Do you?

Dave said...

MY girl would need those toys. Nice try coolmom.

Jenny said...

You are SO going to have a girl first, I bet.

the firths said...

Congrats! That's awesome news. Is the reason that a Zippo or switchblade didn't make the list because he'll already be inheriting yours?

Spitfire said...

Congrats- Was wondering when this news would be leaking out on the blog. Best wishes to Valli during the whole pregnancy thing!

deerhollow said...

I think you should have twins! Mini Dave & Mini Valli!
This is what I am wishing for!!

Valli said...

Twins would be fun. For about two seconds out of each day.

Natalie said...

Wow, that is so awesome Congrats you guys!!!!