Sunday, June 8, 2008

Deep Thoughts


I saw this on one of our mechanics toolbox and had to take a picture of it. I don't think I have ever read anything like it before, and I don't really know what to make of it. But I thought it was an interesting statement and decided to share it.


I think it might be about tolerance. Maybe it's someones way of holding a mirror up to society and saying, Look at you- you're stupid! Or maybe it's a statement about the GOP. I can detect some irony in those words- but I could be imagining it. Or maybe Justin really hates gay communist baby seals.


Who knows.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've actually got that sticker on my car. Get lots of honks from guys in big Ford Trucks. I always just thought it was because they too wanted to warm up all those poor, cold, happy little red seals stuck on those cold icebergs by bringing them to church with us.

silly lefties. actually, that sticker is sort of in the same category of a bronzed plaque fixed securely to somebody's $2 million dollar home in Perth, Australia that eloquently and invitingly read
"No %*$#ing Mormons". That one the message was a little more clear, but still made me cock my head and have an overwhelming desire to snap a picture of it. Where do people get these things?
-Brady