Saturday, May 3, 2008

The Reptile Room

70 lbs. of Burmese Python wrapping it's self around your neck are great distractions from horse inflicted injuries. The flicking tongue at the face may well have been distraction from bladder control as well had I not been fighting to stay upright with all that weight. Stoically my bladder withstood the stresses and the scaly creature was returned to it's owners while I returned my horse trampled leg to it's bag of frozen broccoli.



(No Pythons or broccoli were harmed in the making of this blog.)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is sick, sick, sick! Valli, you must really love Dave to subject yourself to a snake picture. No way!

Laci J said...

Excuse ME!!! What happened to your leg? I would call you right now, but I think its really late your time! So when you're having a bad animal day I wouldnt suggest finding the biggest freaking snake ever and wrapping it around your jugular. Just a suggestion!

Valli said...

Laci,
Point taken. Where were you when I was in the middle of that decision process?

Cooldad,
Yes, sick is acurate. And again, yes, this was for Dave.

Dave said...

Nobody get pissed off at me. She may have done it for me, but I never asked her too.

Valli, you kick butt.