Saturday, October 9, 2010

One Smart Puppy

My sweet wife teased me yesterday that my dog has a higher education than I do because he has graduated twice compared to my one. It was witty and playful and made my feelings feel like they were eaten by raptors.

"Clever girl!"
I love MS Paint.

Here is Sully with his other family, graduating from Intermediate Obedience Training. Sullys foster family is so awesome and wonderful and generous that they put him through the next level dog training at Petsmart. They are fantastic people. Congratuations Sully!




1 comment:

Valli said...

Raptors huh?
I did not say he had a higher education. "Now your dog has been through more gradutions than you."
Which technically is true for me too. I didn't bother attending my last graduation.
As we all know additional graduations does not equate to more smarts.
Nice drawing though!