Saturday, January 17, 2009

Parenthood

Wednesday morning we picked up the puppy. He's a big beautiful boy and a real handful. We named him Sully, after Monsters Inc's top scarer. Nature combined against us because the day we got him Tennessee was (and still is) hit by the cold snap. So he is inside in his kennel almost all day because he isn't housebroken yet.
Here are some pics from his first day home. He is 16 weeks old and about 30lb I guess.






He is probably going to be huge. Wish us luck!

5 comments:

Bryan & Bobbie said...

Hey we miss you guys! Looks like your going to have fun with the new pet.

Anonymous said...

what's his coolest trick going to be?
-brady

Anonymous said...

Okay, so I have to say, the puppy is way cute! Our first attempt with a puppy/dog was not positive, but we now have a large Newfoundland, big black doggy who we love. We haven't had anything stolen out of our yard since we got him. He is big, and looks mean; just what we needed. He's great. I hope you enjoy Sulley as much as we have "Buddy". Love Ya, alaska_mom

Dave said...

Bryan and Bobbie: Miss you too. Please come back!

Anonymous: The flying-through-the-air-carotid-slash of Doom, and playing Free Bird.
-dave

alaska_mom: Ya, I remember that dog. I don't steal things from your yard ANYMORE ;)

lil Rebel Child♥ said...

HES SO CUTE!!! I WANT I WANT I WANT!!! So im comeing to see him a.s.a.p....and then u
loves
nesh